How to be a good kisser? Why is kissing so important? Is kissing the best way to show affection? Why do humans kiss? Is there a perfect kiss? How to kiss good? How to kiss with tongue? A lot of question about one simple activity that humans have been doing since time memorial to show love and affection. We all do seem to know the answers to the questions, but somewhat vaguely. To get to the bottom of a kiss, let us first understand the anatomy of a kiss.
There’s nothing better than a passionate kiss whose memory can be etched for years in the memory, rather than the memory about the first time a couple had sex. A kiss allows a man and woman to examine each others body makeup and helps to select a perfect partner. This holds true more in the case of a woman than a man. One may think how to be a good kisser to increase the chances of approval. The saliva exchanged allows a lot of body chemicals to be exchanged thereby producing some marvelous effects.
Naturally, we know kissing a beneficial for us but how? Kissing is also a mate selector exercise, wherein the saliva exchange allows to find partners that differ in genetic makeup and would result in healthy offspring with greater disease resistance. The lips have a lot of nerve endings that get stimulated upon lips to lips touch and the brain goes into an overdrive that upon saliva exchange that does the magic of a chemical cocktail bomb. There are many chemicals at play that bring a ton of benefits.
Kissing Chemicals That Play Sweet Havoc On The Brain
- Dopamine which brings curiosity, risk taking, and creativity and adds craving and desire.
- Testosterone brings decisiveness, emotional control, and aggression.
- Oxytocin with estrogen brings loyalty, nurturing, love, closeness, social skills, and patience.
- Serotonin makes us calm, lowers blood pressure, allows for cooperation and better relations.
- Adrenaline boosts the heart rate and adds anticipation to the situation as to what may happen next.
- Cortisol is a stress hormone which dips causing a reduction in uneasiness and makes one calmer.
These chemicals together add a mix of emotions and outcome that cause euphoria and addictive behavior which causes one kiss after another and another leading to sex so many times. Other related effects are the red flushing of cheeks, dilation of blood vessels, the quickening of pulse and deep long breathing. So a perfect kiss allows for so many emotions which is why a person who knows how to be a good kisser, can create a perfect make or break situation in a new relationship.
Factors That Show You Know How To Be A Good Kisser
There are a lot of factors that are at play which make a kiss perfect or not. Often most of these factors are under the control of a person. While these vary if the subject at hand is a man or a woman, some of them are very essential. The environment plays a huge role in setting the mood for kiss and love, and this largely depends on the people kissing.
- Sense the moment, the moment before the kiss is always quiet and the eyes roam from the lips to eyes and back and forth. If accompanied by a smile all the better.
- Relax, don’t keep the lips tense, let it flow.
- Analyze what the other person wants, what if they don’t want it. Create the circumstances for a kiss or set the mood for one.
- Don’t just dash in to kiss and proceed to the next step. Being aggressive is good, but only not obvious is the key.
- Keep the tongue to yourself, see how a kiss on the lips proceeds and how much the person is into it, before going in deep.
- Keep the pressure appropriate, not too less or too much. You can hold their face gently by the cheek or behind the neck to get into right position.
- Hygiene is the key, and it definitely is, if you are man kissing a woman. Woman are very particular about it and it can make or break the deal.
Simple Tricks That’ll Prove You Know How To Be A Good Kisser
The world belongs to the one, who knows its tips and tricks and knows how to be a good kisser. The simple tricks help a long way in enhancing an experience and making a passionate kiss worth remembering and seal the deal. In most cases, men generally seem to be the initiator of a kiss on the lips, though women do it as well. Women pay more attention to how the kiss was and it subtle signs. Bad breath is a big no no, both in the case of a woman or a man, so it’s best to keep your mouth clean or use a mouth freshener. Here are some kissing techniques so you know how to kiss good.
- Keep your mouth clean and carry mints if possible.
- Start slowly with soft kisses by just rubbing lips, slowly building up momentum to stronger deeper and longer lasting kisses.
- Take breaks in between to look at your partner in their eyes with smiles and kissing other places like hands or neck, ears. Women love this.
- Do a lip suction action by alternatively sucking lower and upper lip will drive the other person over the edge.
- You can take both the lips of the other person inside yours and lick them and bite them softly.
- Run your tongue along the center of slightly parted lips of your partner.
- Move your tongue against the roof of your partner’s mouth to get a surprise reaction from them.
- Working your body in a kiss also matters, drawing them close in a kiss makes it more intimate.
- Play with your hands during the kiss, hold hands or move your hand across their hair, back or hugging them makes the experience more worthwhile.
- Kissing is about rhythm, find yours and match it them or make them match theirs to yours. Keep your head moving and make them want a little more by drawing a little away sometimes.
One can try several things such as using a flavored lip balm, or popping in some strawberries for add taste feel and heightened love feeling. Its all up to you, and you should at all times maintain your confidence. A 10 second french kiss or deep kiss transfers about 80 million bacteria through saliva swap. It benefits us through a number of ways for instance boosting immunity. Some people like wet kisses or tongue kiss, while others don’t. There is no right formula, knowing one’s preferences also counts, the environment around you like dim lights or how you both are in sync with each other also counts. Lastly, for anyone to know how to be a good kisser, hygiene is at the top of priority. Go ahead impress your partner with your kissing skills.